yconic - FSF4U(French) or CPW4U(World Politics)?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

FSF4U(French) or CPW4U(World Politics)?

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Which one's easier as I plan on dropping one. I'm pretty sure I can do fairly well in both of them if I put in my fair share of effort. Please give me your opinion based on experience, and not based on the fact that you sucked at french in grade 9, so it's automatically harder. Thanks guys.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of inthemaking inthemaking
I took grade 12 French and it wasn't bad, I got 90s in it. It's pretty much just like grade 11 French.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of pamela13 pamela13
FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH!!!! DEFINETLY!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bonafide603207 bonafide603207
I was going to take french, but not enough people signed up for it, so took politics instead. I really like the course. We talk about pretty much everything that is happening in the world today and many things that have, which are influential in today's politics. If you want an easy course... I'd say politics, because its more of a project, assignment course then a test course. At my school anyway.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of clairec21 clairec21
I'm in Politics right now and it's run very much like a University course.
We only have a mid-term and a final exam. We've done about 3 essays this semester and those and the two exams constitute our entire mark.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

French!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

lol, looks like french it is. Thanks posters.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of funnyd funnyd
keep french LOL
way more useful
especially in Canada
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
deffffffinitelyyyyy french, hands down
french 12 is like a review of french 11, with a few things here and there
i'm managing to pull off a 94-95 right now and it looks good on a resume if you can speak more than one language ;)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I'm probably going to say French. It might prove to be more useful in the future.
Was this helpful? Yes 0