yconic - Full Calc Mark vs Mid-term Calc Mark
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Full Calc Mark vs Mid-term Calc Mark

A photo of premachb premachb
Hi,

I was just wondering if Universites take any preference to Fully Finished Calc mark vs mid-term Calc marks. Or if it makes no difference at all.

I finished a 83 in Calc last semester and I'm really nervous. My mark went down so much cause of the vector thinking questions we had which were worth a lot :(.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of Kooh Kooh

@premachb wrote
Hi,

I was just wondering if Universites take any preference to Fully Finished Calc mark vs mid-term Calc marks. Or if it makes no difference at all.

I finished a 83 in Calc last semester and I'm really nervous. My mark went down so much cause of the vector thinking questions we had which were worth a lot :(.

First Semester finals count and Second semester midterms count. Which unis did you apply to? You could always call their admissions.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Kooh wrote

@premachb wrote
Hi,

First Semester finals count and Second semester midterms count. Which unis did you apply to? You could always call their admissions.

Well I know they count I'm just wondering if they would take preference to a fully finished course rather than half a course. I applied to UofT CS and already got into McMaster Engineering & Comp Sci. I'm pretty much just waiting on UofT.

Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0

bump?

I'm really wondering. Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of thisiscrazy4 thisiscrazy4
I know for Waterloo you need to maintain a 77% overall average and a 75% average between English, Calc, and Functions. I'm not sure about other universities but I'm pretty sure you just need to maintain their conditional average.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of thisiscrazy4 thisiscrazy4
I know for Waterloo you need to maintain a 77% overall average and a 75% average between English, Calc, and Functions. I'm not sure about other universities but I'm pretty sure you just need to maintain their conditional average.
Was this helpful? Yes 0