yconic - Gamezzz!!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Gamezzz!!!

A photo of Unknown4Always Unknown4Always
Yeah anyways....

I was wondering, does anybody here in the land of forumz play any video games? If so, what do you use to play them (ex. comp, Gameboy)?

I just use the PS3, Wii, and occasionally the comp. yeah... so :flower:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
20 replies

A photo of Quiz Quiz
I play Wii. Right now, I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy 2. I've had it for 2 weeks and I already have 10 stars.

I don't usually play multiplayer games like Brawl because I'm a troll.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Viking21 Viking21

@Unknown4Always wrote
Yeah anyways....

I was wondering, does anybody here in the land of forumz play any video games? If so, what do you use to play them (ex. comp, Gameboy)?

I play both PS3 and Wii...I mainly use PS3 to watch movies...and sometimes play Call of duty. On wii I play Metriod prime 3 corruption and super mario sunshine (gamecube)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of EricArzoo EricArzoo
Used to play a lot of PC, then switched to Xbox 360 for a bit, now back to PC. Gonna be playing 360 more very soon with Battlefield 3, NHL 12, Fifa 12 coming out.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Viking21 wrote

@Unknown4Always wrote
Yeah anyways....

I play both PS3 and Wii...I mainly use PS3 to watch movies...and sometimes play Call of duty. On wii I play Metriod prime 3 corruption and super mario sunshine (gamecube)

awesome what's your PSN?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of prmly prmly
I play Rollercoaster Tycoon.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Quiz Quiz
I also can't wait for Zelda HD (1080p, Twilight Princess-esque graphics) on the Wii U. Gonna be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

is the Wii U even out yet...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of TaintedKane TaintedKane
No the Wii U is not out. I think it will be released next year or 2013.

I game on everything. Mostly Xbox 360 and PC. If you want to add me I am TaintedKane on XBL and Steam. PSN is KornFlacks. If you add me tell me you are from SA Forums.

Also, SKYRIM!!!! Two more weeks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Sammy005 Sammy005
:bball: :batman:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@TaintedKane wrote
No the Wii U is not out. I think it will be released next year or 2013.

I game on everything. Mostly Xbox 360 and PC. If you want to add me I am TaintedKane on XBL and Steam. PSN is KornFlacks. If you add me tell me you are from SA Forums.

Also, SKYRIM!!!! Two more weeks.

uhh srry for not like replying... umm ill add u as soon as i can if u read this before i get a chance to get on the ps3 my psn is Unknown4Always
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of adam17 adam17
i play the xbox 360 and i either play the elder scrolls (oblivion and skyrim) or call of duty (modern warfare 1,2,&3) also cod 5
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ninetyfour ninetyfour
PS3
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Super Super
PC elitist, right here. :batman:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Siwalge Siwalge
I enjoy playing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood on 360. I'm probably going to get Revelations soon as well.

Oh! And I've pre-ordered every Mass Effect game as they've come out. Yep, I'm a Bioware RPG junkie. Mass Effect 3, I am very psyched for.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Used to be pretty big on gaming then the good ol' Xbox 360 broke and I've since then spent more time on music.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cantkeepasecret cantkeepasecret
My family owns the Wii, Gamecube x2, Gameboy x2, Gameboy Colour, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo 64 x2, NES, SNES, DSI, PS1, and PS2. Recently, I have been addicted to Rock Band 3 on the Wii.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bcd92 bcd92
only game i play is just dance 2 on wii.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of napinhei napinhei
I play all sorts of genres on numerous platforms. I love adventure/fantasy games, puzzle games, and MMOs.

What I Have: NES, Nintendo 64, original Game Boy, Game Boy Colour, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DSi, Game Cube, PS1, Xbox 360, Wii, and a beastly gaming PC.

These days, however, I only really use my Xbox 360, my PC, and my DSi. Though, I also do play a lot of games on my tablet these days, though it isn't strictly a gaming platform.

Favourite games right now include The Sims 3 (I know, I'm lame), Skyrim, Limbo, and Minecraft.

And right now I'm particularly looking forward to The Darkness 2 and Guild Wars 2.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I use my Wii to play Beatles Rockband and Mario Kart.. they're my top two.. also used to play a lot of Sims on my PC but can't now because I'm so busy.. can't wait to play it again though- i miss it!
Was this helpful? Yes 0