yconic - Georgian College party scene
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Georgian College party scene

A photo of guynextdoor guynextdoor
so i am probably going to georgian college next year and living in res, just wondering if anyone else experienced georgian res and how is the party scene/ social life there?
are the girls hot there?

it be great if someone would tell me other colleges that have a good party scene.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of idotknow idotknow
Lame lol.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of guynextdoor guynextdoor

@idotknow wrote
Lame lol.

have you ever heard/been there?

or are you saying that because you just never really heard of it?

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of natwintemute natwintemute
I'm going there too next year and living in rez, I want to know the same thing. I went to the open house in November and I'm going again next month and it seems pretty chill.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of 420wakenbake420 420wakenbake420
I want to know the exact same thing... I heard there are a couple night clubs not far from the barrie residence.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@guynextdoor wrote
so i am probably going to georgian college next year and living in res, just wondering if anyone else experienced georgian res and how is the party scene/ social life there?
are the girls hot there?

it be great if someone would tell me other colleges that have a good party scene.

I used to live in Barrie. Boring, small city with not much going on. Georgian college is largely a commuter school. Girls are hot though. Mostly white people.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of idotknow idotknow
Seriously?
Wow what a bunch of lame people
Was this helpful? Yes 0