yconic - Getting into McMaster SoSci?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Getting into McMaster SoSci?

A photo of JAYB123 JAYB123
I noticed on their website it say the admission cut-offs are in the mid-70's. At the moment I have an 80 average (79.6 to be exact.) I would assume I have a fairly good chance of getting into this program. When you guys think I would hear back from them, now, or after the mid-terms go out? Thank you very much for answering. Mac is my number one choice, however I also applied to Laurier Economics. Would I have any chance getting into that program?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of AKGill AKGill
Probably after mid term. U will get in for sure. Mac is my first choice too for Social Sciences.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of xxJunxx xxJunxx
Anyone else still waiting for Mac Social Sci? I know a bunch of acceptance letters were sent out last week. Does that mean the people who didnt get an email are left in the dust?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JAYB123 JAYB123
Hey guys, I got an acceptence letter last week! I went and saw the school too, looks unreal! Best of luck to you!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of KayS94 KayS94
I'm in the mid-80s right now. I applied for Mac SocSci in the first week of March and got an offer 2 weeks later.
Keep your average in the 80s and you should be fine :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0