yconic - Glendon/Keele
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Glendon/Keele

A photo of Vietcafan Vietcafan
I'm planning on taking International Studies at Glendon and East Asian Studies at Keele next year ( At York University). I was wondering if anyone has this type of schedule where they have to take classes at two different schools...how does it work?

and I know that I can't major/minor...I initially wanted to double major in International Studies and East Asian Studies but found out that I can only major one and take elective classes for the other course and it will count as an equivalent.

I hope this isn't a stupid question...Thank you in advance.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
If you have class at Keele you have to travel to that campus. Save yourself the trouble and just choose one campus.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sabby597 sabby597
Hey i go to Glendon :) it's super easy to go between campuses...there's a free shuttle bus that runs monday to friday roughly once an hour, throughout most of the day. tons of people take classes at keele, and although i don't, i go there sometimes for the wider food variety ;)

a lot of my friends have classes there and there's certainly no problem with it, i'd even say the majority of students have at least one class at keele :)

and obviously vice-versa if you have most of your classes at keele and took a course or two at glendon :)

hope that helps you :)

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Vietcafan Vietcafan
thank you for your answer! that relieves a lot of stress for me :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0