yconic - GOING INTO SECOND YEAR UWO -- Bird courses?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

GOING INTO SECOND YEAR UWO -- Bird courses?

A photo of pengupengu pengupengu
Hey guys, I am an AEO and going into second year. I am in sciences so my average this year was unfortunately 77%
I really hope to go to Ivey to complete the dual degree program and was wondering if any of you knew of easy electives for next year? Preferably MC classes but I dont discriminate.

Also, I realize that according to the AEO requirements, you are not allowed to take first year courses in second year but since we are allowed to take an extra half course per semester are we allowed to take an extra first year half course?
If so will they include it in the average for HBA admissions?

I want to take stats 1024 because I heard it was easy and that its really relevant to both science and business.

I have heard people taking dead sea scrolls (Huron College) and geography of canada for second year -- can anyone give me a review on them?

Any other second year bird course suggestions are appreciated!! I have 2 labs in second year so a light course is ideal
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of immaculatedx immaculatedx
What science module do you plan on completing?

If not stats/actsci/financial modelling you have a few options for stats: 2035 and 2244, or 2857 if you are in one of those modules.

Regarding easy 2nd year courses, I think that's subjective and you should take courses that you feel you are strong in.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Physiology but I feel as though I should just go for the general biomed sci module, no use specializing if I want the dual degree. What do you think?

Do you know how the geography courses are?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Tunnel Tunnel
If you want a pure bird course, take Classical Mythology (Department of Classics). 3 tests, pure multiple choice/memorization. Not hard to pull off a 95%+
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Is this Classics 2200??
Midterms 30% and final 40?

Was this helpful? Yes 0