yconic - Going to University of Guelph
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Going to University of Guelph

A photo of inthuya inthuya
Okay, so im thinking of going to guelph for the nutrition program. how is the university and how is the program?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of Samiam991 Samiam991

@inthuya wrote
Okay, so im thinking of going to guelph for the nutrition program. how is the university and how is the program?

Excellent choice I completed my bsc at Guelph before moving to UBC for my masters. You get a fantastic education and everyone is nice.
Guelph is known around the world for its research in health, environment,community and food.
>70% of the students at the University are pursuing a bsc degree of some kind. So you will fit in quite well.

I'll post some info now copy paste
"The Department offers BSc majors in Human Kinetics and in Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences and cooperates with the Department of Biomedical Sciences on the major in Bio-Medical Science. The Department offers the Nutritional Sciences minor, coordinates the campus minor in Neuroscience, and collaborates with the Department of Food Science on the minor in Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals. The BSc programs with which the Department is involved currently have over 400 undergraduate students enrolled. Presently we have 90 graduate students enrolled in our department - we offer graduate programs leading to the PhD, MSc by thesis, and MSc by Course Work and Research Project."

here are some of the faculty who teach "Nutrition courses"
http://www.uoguelph.ca/hhns/people/faculty/jadeski.shtml
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted