yconic - Got acceptance!!!So now what???
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Got acceptance!!!So now what???

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
So I just accepted my offer to Conestoga college! And well now I'm wondering what comes next?

Im on conditional acceptance because I need to finish my english, which ends in June.
Anyways I was wondering what comes next? What the process that follows after acceptance?

Sincerely
Carlene <3
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

I just received my offers of admission to science and arts today. But considering that they are my second and third choice, does that mean that it is impossible for me to receive offer of admission to my first choice(commerce) in the future?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@JUJUMonkey wrote
I just received my offers of admission to science and arts today. But considering that they are my second and third choice, does that mean that it is impossible for me to receive offer of admission to my first choice(commerce) in the future?

No you can still get accepted, Im still recieving offers from other schools.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of iPrincesse iPrincesse
congrats guys :) hope u get into the program of ur choicee:cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of redrose55 redrose55

@McNulty03 wrote
So I just accepted my offer to Conestoga college! And well now I'm wondering what comes next?

Im on conditional acceptance because I need to finish my english, which ends in June.
Anyways I was wondering what comes next? What the process that follows after acceptance?

Sincerely
Carlene <3

well Congrats first off on your acceptance! Now that you've accepted their offer, the next step would be registering for courses in your program, taking care of your financial situation (OSAP, scholarships, bursaries, etc), and if you're away from home, then I guess you should be looking into residence and preparing a list of things you'll be needing as a college freshman (probably the best part lol).
Was this helpful? Yes 0