yconic - Got questions about the Queen's PSE?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Got questions about the Queen's PSE?

A photo of Fawlkes Fawlkes
For those of you who haven't submitted it yet, the PSE due date is looming. The PSE can be confusing and difficult to write, but as a current Queen's student, I'm here to offer my help. So if you have any questions, need help getting your ideas in order, etc. post here or send me a message and I'll do my best to help. Or if you want me to give feed back on a PSE draft, inbox it to me and I'll give you my thoughts, though I'll warn you now, I can be brutal. Best of luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Academentia Academentia
^ wow if you are a typical Queen's student, what a great school! That is so nice of you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of idotknow idotknow
Holy banana, why do you offer after the deadline? It was Feb 15th. I wish I knew you sooner. I already submitted my PSE and I dont know if i was on the right idea there. BTW do you think with 86, can I make it into their Science?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of erica520 erica520
February 15 was the deadline for early acceptance. March 1 is the absolute deadline. I still need to finish my PSE though and I'm stressing big time! Any suggestions on what I should talk about?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of idotknow idotknow
goals at Queens and beyond?
Was this helpful? Yes 0