yconic - Gr 12 courses HELP
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Gr 12 courses HELP

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
hi, i wanted to ask that are the following courses ok for gr 12, as i want to become a CA and really like business:

Calculus
Advanced Functions
English
Accounting
International Business
Economics
Data Management- i want to take data in the summer, how hard is it?
or should i take it in normal semester, but that would mean 2 maths in one semester, pls give me some advice.

If i take data in normal semester then should i take English in the summer, i want to have i spare each semester. pls advice me on if you think that the courses are balanced out or are they all very difficult.

can u also rate how difficult you think my next year would be from a scale from 1 to 10.

thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of aeryn aeryn
1. High school courses won't make much of a difference in your career :p
2. Data's difficulty is tied to how well you can think logically. I wouldn't recommend taking it in the summer though. If you really want spares that badly, take English in the summer.
3. 2 maths in one semester isn't bad unless you really hate math. For example, calc and data are completely different. It won't feel like taking two maths.
4. Your semester seems fine. No sciences. Business courses generally have less of a workload. In reality though, asking us to discuss the difficulty won't help much since it really depends on your teacher.
Was this helpful? Yes 0