yconic - gr 12 functions!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

gr 12 functions!

A photo of alzza alzza
so, instead of grade 11 functions, is there another way of getting into gr 12 functions? i heard someone say its possible to take functions by taking data because data is a "U" course.. im not sure if thats true though.. any knowledge on this?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of s1995 s1995
Grade 12 first semester take College math grade 12 2nd semester u can take advanced functions..the pre-req for adv functions is grade 11 Functions or grade 12 college math
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of gassergasser gassergasser

@s1995 wrote
Grade 12 first semester take College math grade 12 2nd semester u can take advanced functions..the pre-req for adv functions is grade 11 Functions or grade 12 college math

Its actually foundations of college TECHNOLOGY math(MAP4C), not the normal college math. To take the college tech math course, you need MCF3M.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of s1995 s1995

@gassergasser wrote

@s1995 wrote

Its actually foundations of college TECHNOLOGY math(MAP4C), not the normal college math. To take the college tech math course, you need MCF3M.

Oh, ok thanks I wasnt too sure I'm only in grade 11 but I remember quickly looking it up
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Rela Rela
I don't see why you want to skip grade 11 functions and go to advanced functions. Advanced functions is pretty much a repeat of grade 11 but with radians and a few new formulas. You need the fundamentals of grade 11 functions to do well in Advanced Functions.
Was this helpful? Yes 0