yconic - Gr12 physics for UT Pharmacy/Waterloo Pharmacy
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Gr12 physics for UT Pharmacy/Waterloo Pharmacy

A photo of hunt3rshadow hunt3rshadow
I was told that U of T Pharmacy prerequisites involved either your first year university physics mark, OR grade 12 high school physics mark. Is this still true? If so, does the same thing apply for Waterloo Pharmacy? http://www.pharmacy.uwaterloo.ca/
I tried googling but could not find any confirmed results.

I really need confirmation because if they require need one year of physics, then I need to change my grade 12 schedule to include Grade 12 physics so that I can save myself the trouble of taking first yeah phys in university, which I hear is brutal.

Thanks!

P.S. If I were to take gr12 physics in summer school the summer after I graduate (I'm starting grade 12 this September, I would take summer school in July) would that mark count when I apply for Pharmacy school? Or do I actually have to take it during the year for it to apply?

Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of ArchEnemy ArchEnemy

@hunt3rshadow wrote
I was told that U of T Pharmacy prerequisites involved either your first year university physics mark, OR grade 12 high school physics mark. Is this still true? If so, does the same thing apply for Waterloo Pharmacy? http://www.pharmacy.uwaterloo.ca/
I tried googling but could not find any confirmed results.

I really need confirmation because if they require need one year of physics, then I need to change my grade 12 schedule to include Grade 12 physics so that I can save myself the trouble of taking first yeah phys in university, which I hear is brutal.

Thanks!

P.S. If I were to take gr12 physics in summer school the summer after I graduate (I'm starting grade 12 this September, I would take summer school in July) would that mark count when I apply for Pharmacy school? Or do I actually have to take it during the year for it to apply?

You do NOT need physics for Waterloo Pharmacy.

You NEED physics for UofT Pharmacy, and Grade 12 physics is acceptable. Taking pre-requisites in the summer is fine, so you do not have to change your courses to accommodate this.

PS. I think it would be beneficial for you to you work on your "googling skills", as this is also very important in university. You could have saved yourself the trouble of waiting for a reply since the above info took me less than 2 minutes.

Hope it helps! Best of luck in your Grade 12!
Was this helpful? Yes 0