yconic - Grade 11 Schedule HELP!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Grade 11 Schedule HELP!!

A photo of 33639 33639
I just got my schedule for grade 11, and I wanted some advice of whether or not I should have my schedule rearranged. It would be nice if i heard from those who have already completed these courses. Also I'd like to know how much course load it would be.

1st semester
Anthropology (m)
Physics (u)
Biology (u)
Chemistry (u)

2nd semester
Functions (u)
English (u)
French (u)
Accounting (m)

I'm worried about the first semester being too much work, with 3 science courses and anthropology.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of superstar2011 superstar2011
Wow, 3 sciences in one semester? That sounds pretty tough. But I've had a sizeable number of friends who survived that pretty well. You should try attending the first two classes each before making a decision, though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of 33639 33639

@superstar2011 wrote
Wow, 3 sciences in one semester? That sounds pretty tough. But I've had a sizeable number of friends who survived that pretty well. You should try attending the first two classes each before making a decision, though.

That's what I was worried about. But thanks, I'll go to the first few classes and see what happens. I'm just worried about being overwhelmed with information.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of superstar2011 superstar2011

@33639 wrote

@superstar2011 wrote

That's what I was worried about. But thanks, I'll go to the first few classes and see what happens. I'm just worried about being overwhelmed with information.

Tell me how your day went!
Was this helpful? Yes 0