yconic - Grade 12 Ceremony / Graduation Awards ?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Grade 12 Ceremony / Graduation Awards ?

A photo of Aquahope Aquahope
Subject awards
Community/leadership awards
Athletic awards (if your school doesn't have a separate athletics ceremony)
Top scholar (if your school does this, for the person graduating with the highest avg)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of inthemaking inthemaking
Subject awards
Community/leadership awards
Athletic awards (if your school doesn't have a separate athletics ceremony)
Top scholar (if your school does this, for the person graduating with the highest avg)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Thank-you.
And are the awards given out to more then one person per category ? Or are they just given out to the person with the highest ranking based on the specific category?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of michaelplease michaelplease
Usually just one winner per award/category... although my school sometimes makes people share the top scholar award if their percentage is close.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of inthemaking inthemaking
My hs had IB so we had 1 person from IB and 1 person from academic getting each of the subject awards. We also had IB specific awards (eg. subject awards for IB courses, top scholar for person with highest # of IB points).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@michaelplease wrote
Usually just one winner per award/category... although my school sometimes makes people share the top scholar award if their percentage is close.

Thank-you
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@inthemaking wrote
My hs had IB so we had 1 person from IB and 1 person from academic getting each of the subject awards. We also had IB specific awards (eg. subject awards for IB courses, top scholar for person with highest # of IB points).

Thank-you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0