yconic - Grade 12 Course Help!?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Grade 12 Course Help!?

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Hi there, I'm currently a grade 11 student.
I've begun stressing over grade 12 possible courses and being 'realistic' on what grades I'll be able to achieve.

Knowing myself well enough, I'm trying to minimize my schedule come next year to only have 6-7 courses.

My question is; what course do you recommend I take in summer school?
-English?
-Physics?
-Biology?
-(Recommendation)?

I can't manage 8 courses. So any suggestions on what I should take come this summer?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of aquarius aquarius
It's kinda funny I was in the same place a yera ago in this forum. I wanted to take Advanced Functions and 9 out of 10 people in this forum said not to but I did anyway and ended up with 97. If you are willing to work that one month , then yes go for it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of random random
I would go with whatever you're best at or love the most, since you would learn quicker. Simple as that.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of brady23 brady23

@ShantelT wrote
Hi there, I'm currently a grade 11 student.
I've begun stressing over grade 12 possible courses and being 'realistic' on what grades I'll be able to achieve.

Knowing myself well enough, I'm trying to minimize my schedule come next year to only have 6-7 courses.

My question is; what course do you recommend I take in summer school?
-English?
-Physics?
-Biology?
-(Recommendation)?

I can't manage 8 courses. So any suggestions on what I should take come this summer?

Which one will benefit you the most? Are the English teachers in your school super hard that it would be hard to get above an 85? Then take English in Summer School. Or if you have an english teacher that you can do well with, I would take a course that is not related to your field when you go to university (Physics if you were going into Life Science and Biology if you are going into Engineering).

Good luck.
Was this helpful? Yes 0