yconic - Grade 12 Courses to get into Schulich/Rotman
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Grade 12 Courses to get into Schulich/Rotman

A photo of Display Display
Hi, I'm just wondering if these courses would do well if I am planning to apply to schulich/rotman.

First Sem
12 English
11 Accounting
12 Advanced Functions
12 Intro to international business

Second Sem
12 Management
12 Economics
12 Accounting
12 Calculus

I'm planning to get a 90-95 average, is there anything that's worth changing?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of Tasteh Tasteh

@Display wrote
Hi, I'm just wondering if these courses would do well if I am planning to apply to schulich/rotman.

First Sem
12 English
11 Accounting
12 Advanced Functions
12 Intro to international business

Second Sem
12 Management
12 Economics
12 Accounting
12 Calculus

I'm planning to get a 90-95 average, is there anything that's worth changing?

Marks don't really matter once you're past the cut off. As long as you do the work required, getting a 90+ shouldn't be difficult. I would be far more concerned about ECs and making sure they are impressive, and preferably business related.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of aeryn aeryn
If you meant prerequisites, that you should check out on your own. If you're asking about helpful courses, data management, economics, and accounting are all pretty helpful for Schulich.

By the way, 90-95 is quite a big range :P aim for 92+ for Schulich; you should be fine for Rotman.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MINTOK MINTOK
I am with aeryn, change management to data and aim for over 92%. However, you have the prerequisites needed for both programs even if you leave your courses as you have them now.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JohnC JohnC
I agree with MINTOK, you should change something to data. I'm so regret that I took ICS4U instead of data.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bcd92 bcd92
taking 8 courses in grade 12 can be difficult. why not take grade 11 accounting in summer school and have a spare. also the prequisites for business programs are english, a. functions, and data or calc. also, you should keep in mind that no more than two M courses will be included in your top 6. good luck !
Was this helpful? Yes 0