grade 12 Writers Craft, Oral presentations?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

grade 12 Writers Craft, Oral presentations?

A photo of Creativeindividual Creativeindividual
Hi guys! :) Have any of you taken writers craft in grade 12, and if so what kind of assignments to you get, are there any oral reports, those make me nervous:p
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of superstar2011 superstar2011
People at my school had to do a speech in that class. I did not take it though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of shadiya shadiya
It was a cool class. You just write a lot of short stories, poems and plays. In my class we had a few oral presentations especially in the beginning of the year by reading your work aloud to the rest of the class since the class was so small. We also preformed a play we wrote together as a class, but that wasn't required, we just wanted to do it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of hannena hannena
I'm also taking Writer's Craft right now, I think it completely depends on the teacher. I know my teacher told us we would not do any oral presentations. We also just received our first assignment and it's really easy: 500-750 words descriptive story-type thing, there's a bunch of criteria but nothing hard. I assume most of the assignments will be similar, a few plays, poems, i think we also write up a speech but do not present it!
Was this helpful? Yes 0