yconic - Guelph BComm or Lauier BBA
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Guelph BComm or Lauier BBA

A photo of bta1993 bta1993
obv laurier is the better program but i've already been accepted to guelph's co-op and academics isnt necessarily the most important thing for me. i havent been accepted to wlu bba yet and its quite possible i will be accepted to hon. econ.

thoughts?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of g93 g93
There is no question, Laurier BBA is way better than Guelph. Even Honours Economics is way better.

Is there some other reason you're considering Guelph?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of amhsirak amhsirak
Wait for laurier
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of thecookiemonster thecookiemonster
dude, why would you even consider guelph? I want that laurier offer sooooo bad.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

yeah well i dont know how likeley it is that i would get into co op at laurier (seeing as i might not even get into bba)
also guelph has a great campus and feel to it (as does laurier) but its just different
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Chara Chara

@bta1993 wrote
yeah well i dont know how likeley it is that i would get into co op at laurier (seeing as i might not even get into bba)
also guelph has a great campus and feel to it (as does laurier) but its just different

It looks like you've already made your decision...

Was this helpful? Yes 0

no... definitly not...

i think i might go to the guelph BComm info day.

Current laurier students: any advice on abs?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mikey12y mikey12y
Yeah, im questioning myself about going there I haven't heard anything good about guelph bcomm since i've been here lol. The only thing that makes me mad is there is no co-op or internship program offered like most schools, I e-mailed them and they said that they would be accredited by ICAO this up coming fall.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@mikey12y wrote
Yeah, im questioning myself about going there I haven't heard anything good about guelph bcomm since i've been here lol. The only thing that makes me mad is there is no co-op or internship program offered like most schools, I e-mailed them and they said that they would be accredited by ICAO this up coming fall.

Guelph has co-op.... or did you apply to accounting?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of thecookiemonster thecookiemonster

@bta1993 wrote
no... definitly not...

i think i might go to the guelph BComm info day.

Current laurier students: any advice on abs?

If you don't accept your Laurier offer should you get one, can I have yours? :bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0