yconic - Guelph commerce?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Guelph commerce?

A photo of Bawwwwss Bawwwwss
Should I go to the university of Guelph for commerce, major in accounting? Im debating whether I should go or not because of the fact that it is not well known. Also, is it a good program? Should I go to guelph-humber instead for co-op? Any help is appreciated, thanks! :cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@Bawwwwss wrote
Should I go to the university of Guelph for commerce, major in accounting? Im debating whether I should go or not because of the fact that it is not well known. Also, is it a good program? Should I go to guelph-humber instead for co-op? Any help is appreciated, thanks! :cheers:

Any other options?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Ryerson business management, which I'm still waiting for a reply.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Bawwwwss wrote
Ryerson business management, which I'm still waiting for a reply.

Very good option. What is your average?

Perhaps you should call them and ask about your application.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I only have a 79% average... I'm really nervous :/ Don't think I'm gonna get accepted to ryerson, which is why I am debating whether I should go to Guelph or Guelph-humber.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Bawwwwss wrote
I only have a 79% average... I'm really nervous :/ Don't think I'm gonna get accepted to ryerson, which is why I am debating whether I should go to Guelph or Guelph-humber.

PM g93 if you have any questions about the program. I personally think Guelph > Guelph-Humber
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@johnnycanuck wrote

@Bawwwwss wrote

PM g93 if you have any questions about the program. I personally think Guelph > Guelph-Humber

I would agree with this. And yes, if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask here or PM me.
Was this helpful? Yes 0