yconic - Guelph Early Acceptance
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Guelph Early Acceptance

A photo of amberlouise amberlouise
Anyone else anxiously awaiting the first round to be released...
Also, do you know whether they continuously give out offers throughout Februrary or if it is just one day? :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
20 replies

A photo of Katarina101 Katarina101
I'm trying to be patient, but it's my last acceptance for my top 3 universities. I just wanna get the acceptance so I can think what to choose. Guelph is so nice!! I wanna check out their campus, im so excited for university, you have no idea. And I don't think they give it continuously throughout Febuary, York only gave out acceptances for a day in december, now people have to wait for the next round which is I have no idea, cause I got in! :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Damn.. I was really hoping they did continuous offers. I had an 83 average last year, but its gone up to a 90 something this year and I'm not sure my final marks will be in by the time they send offers out :( , I guess I still have a chance at early acceptance. My programs average is 75-80.
But anyway, yeah guelph is so nice! I love the campus :) It's definitely my top choice.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kaileykittykat kaileykittykat
Hey yall :) I'm in the same boat, waiting for Guelph. I applied for English (avg. 76-80%) and in grade 11 I had an 83% so I am hoping that will cut it. I know I'll get in because this year my avg. is almost a 90%, but I just cant stand waiting! I called admissions services at Guelph and the really sweet guy there made it sound like they dont send out a ton of early acceptances. He said we should hear around Valentines day, otherwise, not until the second round. I really want to get in!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

We're literally in the same boat regarding marks lol
Goodluck to you:), I just want to get accepted!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

And same to you! I'll post here if I hear anything at all from Guelph. Hate waiting! Haha :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of pupil pupil
I applied to biomedical sciences at Guelph and got my early acceptance today :D.
Good luck to you all!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Did you get a letter in the mail? Or did it show up on OUAC? :) Congratulations!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of pupil pupil

@amberlouise wrote
Did you get a letter in the mail? Or did it show up on OUAC? :) Congratulations!

Thanks! It just showed up on OUAC.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

okay :) , hopefully I'll get it in the coming days, if not I guess I'll be back to the waiting game :( haha
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of pupil pupil

@amberlouise wrote
okay :) , hopefully I'll get it in the coming days, if not I guess I'll be back to the waiting game :( haha

Good luck! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of deannaglasgow deannaglasgow
I was accepted today for Animal Biology. (:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of driedapples23 driedapples23
Hi, did anyone get into Guelph for Biomedical Engineering and if so, with what average?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of RMiller RMiller
I've been obsessively checking my snail mail, email and OUAC for my offer of admissions to Guelph.
Finally, after seeing that other people in this topic had recieved an offer via OUAC and not yet in the mail, I chose to check once more before bed..
Sure enough there it is!
Guelph here I come!?
I'm doing an BA Honours in History!
Anyone else!?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

For those of you who have gotten early acceptance, do you mind posting the grade range for your course and you grade 11/ 12 average?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sillybatman sillybatman
I applied for biological sciences with an 81% grade 11 average and an 86% grade 12 average. I'm nervously waiting for the reply. I really hope I get in, Guelph's my top choice :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Slates77 Slates77

@kaileykittykat wrote
For those of you who have gotten early acceptance, do you mind posting the grade range for your course and you grade 11/ 12 average?

Grade range was 75-80%, my grade 11 average was ~85% and my grade 12 first semester average was about ~90%.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of RMiller RMiller
My grade 11 average last year was 87% (top 6) or 84% (for all 8 courses).
And as for my average in first semester grade 12, I recieved a 90, 91 and an 85+ (I'm not sure exactly what I recieved as I haven't gotten my report card!)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of yifanzhang yifanzhang
Got my acceptance on the second :)
Grade 11 average (all eight): 93.75
Grade 12 first sem: 92.75
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Katarina101 Katarina101
I got into Guelph's Sociology program, 82 average in grade 12, 83 in grade 11
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cm0011 cm0011
I got my acceptance on February the 2nd, for Computer Science :)

Grade 11 average: 87-88%
Grade 12 Average: 89%
Was this helpful? Yes 0