yconic - GUELPH RESIDENCE APP HELP!!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

GUELPH RESIDENCE APP HELP!!!

A photo of ChickenSoup ChickenSoup
I accepted guelph, now i need to do the residence application online.
i am going for BCOMMERCE management eco finance..

question: what residence should i choose for my program? east/north/south/west?

i called them and waited 20 minutes and talked but they don't know and i was trnsfered again to a voice mail grrrr.

anyone know? THAnkS!!! i have 24 hours!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of johnp2404 johnp2404
south is closest to where your classes will be, it is also one of the rez' that are more fun to be in
Was this helpful? Yes 0

thank you so much!!! did you get this from a webpage? cus i didnt find info =( ur the best =p
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of CatRunner CatRunner

@ChickenSoup wrote
I accepted guelph, now i need to do the residence application online.
i am going for BCOMMERCE management eco finance..

question: what residence should i choose for my program? east/north/south/west?

i called them and waited 20 minutes and talked but they don't know and i was trnsfered again to a voice mail grrrr.

anyone know? THAnkS!!! i have 24 hours!!

North and South are both standard residences. East and West are apartment-style or townhouse-style, and most people live there in second year, so they can share a suite with friends (much more enjoyable than being stuck in a suite with random strangers).

You can find information on the residences here: http://www.housing.uoguelph.ca/page.cfm?id=ccb73bfa-dc14-48a9-987f-65f3b46efd2f

Here you can find all the residences listed on the right: click on them to find out more about them: http://www.housing.uoguelph.ca/page.cfm?id=13ef8bd4-ffc5-465f-8e81-b4e9aefa1ad4
Was this helpful? Yes 0

thank you catrunner, i've finished my application+deposit =P i chose the south area
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of matti369 matti369
Hey guys i applied to residence yesterday and all was good.
However the problem is I applied for double until this afternoon my friend who i was going to room with canceled his admission and switched universities. Im now left with 4 double options when id rather be in single. Does anyone know if it is possible to change my application?
PLEASE HELP
Was this helpful? Yes 0

call them as soon as possible. phone waitting time may be long. but talking to a live person get the job done best? good luck man, time is tight!
Was this helpful? Yes 0