yconic - Guelph Vs Waterloo, weird comparison
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Guelph Vs Waterloo, weird comparison

A photo of ChickenSoup ChickenSoup
so i've so far been offered co-op waterloo art and business, guelph co-op economic finance, which one is better? which one pays co-op higher? ANY INFO IS appreciated!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I would say Guelph, as Arts Bus you take a bunch of uselss arts courses and the jobs are often crappy/unrelated.

http://www.cecs.uoguelph.ca/co-op/academic_programs/meif#sr Salary data

I would recommend you PM g93, but that's not going to work :P, so I am going to suggest you post this in the business forum (more active)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

thanks johnnycanuck!
but yea the name WATERLOO sounds soo up there!!lol, but then theres really nothing much about GUelph that people talk abut on the web which makes guelph sound down there..=( 90% of comments on waterllooo business art is like...not good tho=(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

thanks johnnycanuck for such a fast reply and I just realized you gave me the link, which is super helpful! I've signedup for this site 10 minutes ago and u are my first friend go bless u!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@ChickenSoup wrote
thanks johnnycanuck for such a fast reply and I just realized you gave me the link, which is super helpful! I've signedup for this site 10 minutes ago and u are my first friend go bless u!

No problem, picking up some of the slack from g93's absence :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0