yconic - has anybody been accepted to Guelph in may?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

has anybody been accepted to Guelph in may?

A photo of johnp2404 johnp2404
hey just wondering if guelph started may admissions yet
i have a 78 average and i completed the SPF form what do you think my chances of acceptance are
can you give me the average that you were accepted with and what day you were accepted
thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0
17 replies

A photo of thecookiemonster thecookiemonster
Haven't heard of any yet. prbly this week or next
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Smiles93 Smiles93
I'm not sure about May admissions, but I got in last month for Biological Science with 88.9 :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

anyone get in for arts
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of danselikeme danselikeme
I got in for math @ guelph in march:P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of nfabiano nfabiano
Guelph sent out some offers May 10th, as that's when I got my CJPC offer. But there's still lots of time for them to send more acceptances, so don't worry.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@nfabiano wrote
Guelph sent out some offers May 10th, as that's when I got my CJPC offer. But there's still lots of time for them to send more acceptances, so don't worry.

thanks
what was your average when you got accepted?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ChickenSoup ChickenSoup
I'm from albert campbell high school in toronto and
guelph offered me my choice of c0-0p economic finance business thing.
my average is now like 85ish and i heard my school has high standards..by the way i am currently taking one M course and calculus, both at 93 for midterm. and my english mark was 71 LOL.
a 90 student elsewhere could get very low in my school our class average was once 59% or something for eng4u1.
ANYWAYS yea guelph sent May offers at around May 10th or something.
btw how good IS guelph's co-op economic finance program? guelph university is generally not so up there but i think its really under-rated? let's talk abut this! shud i goto waterloo for business art or guelph? sorry my post is messy!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@ChickenSoup wrote
I'm from albert campbell high school in toronto and
guelph offered me my choice of c0-0p economic finance business thing.
my average is now like 85ish and i heard my school has high standards..by the way i am currently taking one M course and calculus, both at 93 for midterm. and my english mark was 71 LOL.
a 90 student elsewhere could get very low in my school our class average was once 59% or something for eng4u1.
ANYWAYS yea guelph sent May offers at around May 10th or something.
btw how good IS guelph's co-op economic finance program? guelph university is generally not so up there but i think its really under-rated? let's talk abut this! shud i goto waterloo for business art or guelph? sorry my post is messy!

CONGRATS WITH GUELPH
its a great school, a lot friends have gone and are currently going to guelph and ive only herd great things.
It is a really under rated school and Guelph has a great community.

p.s. the food is the best there lol

hope my 78 will get me into arts i also filled out the SPF form which should better my chances
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rishnarale rishnarale

@danselikeme wrote
I got in for math @ guelph in march:P

I applied for CompSci. still havent heard from them. my avg is 78 and i submitted the spf a few months back. i'm expecting to get accepted there, but havent heard anything yet.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of nfabiano nfabiano

@johnp2404 wrote

thanks
what was your average when you got accepted?

I had an 87% when I got accepted. Guelph sent me an alt offer in March when I had an 80% average though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dukke88 dukke88
i applied for business at guelph and still nothing from them. btw why did you guys fill out the spf? A guelph admission staff told me the spf is only taken into consideration when your mark is under a 75%...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of solangealmeida1 solangealmeida1
i applied for biomed, but got an alternate offer in the first week of may for biological sciences, my average is an 83.3% right now.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of hobbes hobbes
I heard back fairly early, but I'm sure you'll be fine.
I'm also stuck ...between Guelph and U of T. Bglarhshg
Was this helpful? Yes 0

i just got in yesterday may 17th BRAP!!!!!
SOO FREAKEN EXCITED FOR THIS SCHOOL
have a 78 and completed a decent SPF
Was this helpful? Yes 2

A photo of ChickenSoup ChickenSoup
average: 86
guelph co-op economic industry financial management (accepted)
waterloo arts business (accepted)

i am looking for more of a business study than art degree so guelph is priority over waterloo. even tho i am asian and know almost everyone at waterloo LOL as you guys said guelph is underrated. agreed.

anyway i was looking over the congrats package and came across a funny FAQ:
can I have a pet in residence?
answer: you can have a fish (the non-dangerous kind) but thats about it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of EricArzoo EricArzoo
I just got into Commerce today average is ~80.
Was this helpful? Yes 0