yconic - has anyone been accepted to brock BAcc co op
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

has anyone been accepted to brock BAcc co op

A photo of aaronh421 aaronh421
need to maintain a 75
Was this helpful? Yes 0
13 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
need to maintain a 75
Was this helpful? Yes 0

serious? that low?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@aaronh421 wrote
serious? that low?

Yeah I was surprised too
Was this helpful? Yes 0

can someone please confirm this
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of KGulati23 KGulati23

@aaronh421 wrote
can someone please confirm this

i got in with a 92, and yes you need to maintain a 75 average to keep your offer of admission.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of KGulati23 KGulati23

@aaronh421 wrote
thanks! do you know if brock rounds up marks or do i need exactly an 85 or higher? my average is 84.5

I'm not sure about that, sorry.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Slasher61 Slasher61

@aaronh421 wrote
thanks! do you know if brock rounds up marks or do i need exactly an 85 or higher? my average is 84.5

They do not round marks up. If you need an 85, 84.5 won't cut it. But I'm sure you can raise it by half of a percent so good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Viking21 Viking21

@Slasher61 wrote

@aaronh421 wrote

They do not round marks up. If you need an 85, 84.5 won't cut it. But I'm sure you can raise it by half of a percent so good luck!

They don't round. But if you asking this for admission...I know people who got in with an average below 85 into the co-op program at the end of feb.

At the time I had a 86 average (now higher). I got accepted in early feb.

Probably gonna go here aswell.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

@aaronh421 wrote
that's awesome, do you think i have a chance with an 84.5 when they receive midterms? i'm trying to get 85 on the dot but in hoping just incase! :p

hundred percent i think u'll get in...if not give them a call...and ask about when their next round of offers is gonna be.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

@aaronh421 wrote
thank you :) what do you think the chances of getting co op ?ive heard crazy numbers like 90%, and what if you get accepted for co op but they cant find a you a placement?

I don't know about the percentage...but i noe two things...1. too stay in the program u must receive an average above 70 2. you must complete 3 work terms to get the degree with co-op.

Their is prolly some other stuff idk.
Was this helpful? Yes 0