yconic - Has anyone heard from UTSG yet?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Has anyone heard from UTSG yet?

A photo of Cpinto2 Cpinto2
i applied there for computer science. I know they already sent out acceptances in March but i wasn't accepted (even though i had a higher average than my friend who got in :S)
My average right now is an 84 so idk
Was this helpful? Yes 0
13 replies

A photo of pepper pepper
85.6 average and haven't heard anything either.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of premachb premachb
83.8, still waiting

Friend of mine got in with a lower average in march as well...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Aww crap, I hope this doesn't mean for UTSG as well

http://twitter.com/#!/joinuoft/status/70231857739988992

Knowing UofT it will, why the hell is this so late?!!?!?!?! I'm getting really frustrated
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of fruitpunch9 fruitpunch9
joinuoft: last round of offers to Ontario H S students will go out the last week of May #@joinuoft
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of IronMan IronMan
Hey , I am an international student and I have applied to the Faculty of Applied science and Engineering at U of T. Actually, my status changed from under review to decision pending last friday so I guess I should expect a decision very soon. Though, I am really worried about it because my OUAC account doesn't show any offer for me yet. So, I just want to know if any international students share the same situation as me? or if some had already been accepted last week ? Also, does anybody know when UofT will give acceptances for international students this month ? And How much time will it take for my status to change from decision pending to decision made? I really hope I can have some help here. Thanks in advance!

Cheers :cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of pepper pepper
Its so stupid it's almost as if they don't want us to go to their school. There is no reason for them to have to wait this long they have had our marks for almost a month now.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of inyoface inyoface
I suspect that a possible reason schools do this is because they are waiting to hear back from students to whom they offered admission, much like you are waiting to hear back from the schools. They don't want to outright reject you because you are still within range, and should the guy ahead of you decide to go elsewhere, they can always offer you the spot instead.

Of course, they may also just be slow. Keep in mind that admissions officers (and most other administrative staff) don't normally work weekends.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

i had an 86.3 after first semester, then i screwed up :(.

If i get accepted i dont know whether to accept UTSG or UTSC
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of pepper pepper

@Cpinto2 wrote

St.George all the way :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@pepper wrote

@Cpinto2 wrote

I would much rather go to St.George, but i hate that its not co op :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Cpinto2 wrote

@pepper wrote

@Cpinto2 wrote

I would much rather go to St.George, but i hate that its not co op :(

PEY Internship at St.George makes up for that, take one year off to do a 12-16 month internship. (It's optional).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I'm just wondering if anybody from ONT got accepted to UofT after the march wave, I haven't heard anyone yet.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of pepper pepper

@premachb wrote
I'm just wondering if anybody from ONT got accepted to UofT after the march wave, I haven't heard anyone yet.

No one has, they will accept everyone at one time within a day or two.
Was this helpful? Yes 0