yconic - Has anyone taken TOEFL? how long does it take to arrive at school?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Has anyone taken TOEFL? how long does it take to arrive at school?

A photo of RonaldWeasley RonaldWeasley
Do you mean Waterloo or Toronto's deadline for TOEFL score?

I've taken some TOEFL tests well in advance and ordered delivery of score reports. I've found it will take a month from your order of delivery to the arrival of the score report mail in many canadian cities in most cases where the mail service runs smoothly, ie, when the work force is not on strike. They seem to send with regular mail, not courrier or whatever, so sometimes it could be longer, I guess.

Did you go to TOEFL site and place orders for score report delivery? I would have done this before the receipt of score if I guessed I would be running out of time. Well anyway, given the time remaining, the score will arrive in time if the mail is delivered smoothly.

Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of butakun butakun
Do you mean Waterloo or Toronto's deadline for TOEFL score?

I've taken some TOEFL tests well in advance and ordered delivery of score reports. I've found it will take a month from your order of delivery to the arrival of the score report mail in many canadian cities in most cases where the mail service runs smoothly, ie, when the work force is not on strike. They seem to send with regular mail, not courrier or whatever, so sometimes it could be longer, I guess.

Did you go to TOEFL site and place orders for score report delivery? I would have done this before the receipt of score if I guessed I would be running out of time. Well anyway, given the time remaining, the score will arrive in time if the mail is delivered smoothly.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted