yconic - have i lost my chance for mac health sci?!?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

have i lost my chance for mac health sci?!?

A photo of katadare katadare
so at the end of first semester, i had a 90-91% average.
but now, looking at some of my mark updates, it seems like i might not be able to get the marks for to keep my 90 average.

so my question is, am i still in the running, provided my supp app is good? and would the admission team look at a student's supp app with 89.99% avg?

Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of katadare katadare
anyone? i feel so lonelyyy ):
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of HweiHwei HweiHwei
I just got accepted, but considering the cutoff is 90 you'll need a final of 90. Work hard on your exams! Forgo partying!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of DoctorGaga DoctorGaga
yeah unless you can beg your teachers for some extra mark boosts, im pretty sure the minimum is a 90 for them to even look at your app. but keep trying youll probably reach the 90 with a little persuading and hard work! good luck!:)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of comebackkid comebackkid

@katadare wrote
but now, looking at some of my mark updates, it seems like i might not be able to get the marks for to keep my 90 average.

so my question is, am i still in the running, provided my supp app is good? and would the admission team look at a student's supp app with 89.99% avg?

If you have an 89.99 they will NOT admit you. Mac keeps two decimal places, and does not round up. That's what I've been told!

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of missecret missecret

@comebackkid wrote

@katadare wrote

If you have an 89.99 they will NOT admit you. Mac keeps two decimal places, and does not round up. That's what I've been told!

Work hard don't give up! :) I know how you feel. Ask the teachers for mark boosts. I'm sure they might understand. Ask your vice-principal or principal too. They might be able to assist you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0