yconic - Health Science at Western University
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Health Science at Western University

A photo of taiwen taiwen
hey fellow students,

I am curious. Has anyone gotten accepted from the Health Science program at University of Western yet? I know that General science has been sending out accepatances but nothing from Health Sci yet!

Let me know!:cheese:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of 137sc 137sc
Western has pretty much been sending out acceptances since February.

A lot of my friends who applied to Western Health Science have already gotten their acceptances, but not for Biomed yet.

if you have not gotten accepted yet, you probably will need to wait until May.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Cuiter23 Cuiter23
I got my offer for health sciences in early January.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of taiwen taiwen
Well I have been accepted to other programs at Western already and I have the AEO status but I changed my mind and am hoping to pursue the health science. What do you think the cut-off is this year? It says 80% but I am worried...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@taiwen wrote
Well I have been accepted to other programs at Western already and I have the AEO status but I changed my mind and am hoping to pursue the health science. What do you think the cut-off is this year? It says 80% but I am worried...

if you got into ivey, you will get in Hsc for sure. 80% is cutting close 84+ is the safe range
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of taiwen taiwen

@Cuiter23 wrote

@taiwen wrote

if you got into ivey, you will get in Hsc for sure. 80% is cutting close 84+ is the safe range

Thank you :) I feel much more confident now! I have many grade 11 different grade 12 courses they can count so I was like AHHH :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of scrumhalf9 scrumhalf9
hey guys,

My average applying to Western Kin Health Science is 83.33, do you guys think that that's going to be enough? My average applying to BioMed is 81. Is that too low? Do i have a shot getting into anyone of those programs? I really need to go to Western, do you think an 83.3 will get me in?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@scrumhalf9 wrote
hey guys,

My average applying to Western Kin Health Science is 83.33, do you guys think that that's going to be enough? My average applying to BioMed is 81. Is that too low? Do i have a shot getting into anyone of those programs? I really need to go to Western, do you think an 83.3 will get me in?

BioMed is a bit too low although i think you should be ok for kin

GL!
Was this helpful? Yes 0