yconic - heeeelp!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

heeeelp!

A photo of urfuturedoc urfuturedoc
soo going to grade 12, kinda scared. kay so took like 3 grade 12 classes in grade 11, didnt do so well with chemistry(grade 12), like 80%, do you think its worth it to redo it? also what should overall average should i be working for to get into Mcmaster, western or york? and any good classes that will be beneficial?taking calculus, physics biology,english. lastly, can you use 2 math course in your top 6?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of steffsull steffsull
An 80 is not a bad mark! But it totally depends what program you are interested in! I go to McMaster, generally you want to have an 85% average to feel "comfortable" about getting in. Two maths is great, I had that also. You want a good English mark generally, and I would recommend a science but again depends what program you want to get into and what you are interested in! It seems as though you are on the right track. Good luck! Hope you choose Mac!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

thaank you, well im going into either nursing or a life science major. b/c i want to do something that will also help me with getting into the medical field later on.
and mac has always been number 1! :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of steffsull steffsull
that's awesome! I'm in nursing and I LOVE it! keep the physics going if you want to write your MCATs and possibly go to med school..that's the one mistake I made.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

if you dont mind me asking, what was ur overall average applying? and is it difficult for an average student? lol if that makes sense?
Was this helpful? Yes 0