yconic - HELLLP REALLY STRESSED OUT
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

HELLLP REALLY STRESSED OUT

A photo of zerdos zerdos
I have a 79% average atm what are my chances in getting in to ether UofT, Guelph, queens, or western life sciences.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of ac123 ac123
LOOLLLLL UOIT REACCCHHHHHHH BRAH!!!! (or seneca)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of despairless despairless
You have a good chance for Guelph since the science programs need 75%-80%.
UofT needs low to mid 80s so there's a small chance you MIGHT get in but at the end of May.
Queens needs at least an 84 to be considered.
Western's cutoff was 83% last year and I don't see it dropping much this year. :/
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of missecret missecret

@despairless wrote
UofT needs low to mid 80s so there's a small chance you MIGHT get in but at the end of May.
Western's cutoff was 83% last year and I don't see it dropping much this year. :/

Admission for most programs at Queen's, including Life Science, have been closed off. They are not taking any more applications.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of despairless despairless

@missecret wrote

@despairless wrote

Admission for most programs at Queen's, including Life Science, have been closed off. They are not taking any more applications.

Lol I wasn't referring to applying for those programs, I was talking about getting in.
Was this helpful? Yes 0