yconic - HELLP MEEE PLZZZ!!!!!!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

HELLP MEEE PLZZZ!!!!!!!

A photo of Zohaib93 Zohaib93
Hi everyone,

I need urgent help, so I was rejected by a few universities mostly because my calculus mark is so low. So im going to take summer school for it and send the mark to the universities. I was accepted to York. However, the universities i want to go to are like Waterloo, Mcmasters or guelph. The thing is the deadline for accepting is coming up, and well i need to choose (well i could choose not to accept, but then if dont get into another university in the summer , im screwed). So my question is, if i accept the offer to York and i take summer school to upgrade calculus and i send it to other schools and manage to meet their average, would i be able to just reject York and go to the other university that accepted me?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of hopei hopei
I think the smart thing is to accept York b/c the other schools still might not accept you. If they do and they might, then it shouldn't be too difficult to drop York for the more wanted school
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Super Super

@hopei wrote
I think the smart thing is to accept York b/c the other schools still might not accept you. If they do and they might, then it shouldn't be too difficult to drop York for the more wanted school

+1. Solid point there: other Uni's may not accept you and it's never too late to reject York.
Was this helpful? Yes 0