yconic - Help choosing gr. 12 roster!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Help choosing gr. 12 roster!

A photo of NanaChengles NanaChengles
Hello, I have a problem with my grade 12 classes. Teachers have been pressuring our grade 11's about stresses and saying grade 12 is a whole new level... I never did care about getting marks and I skipped 158 days last year in last semester (3-4 months). I had personal issues regarding harassing but I managed to pass my courses with a few 60's, 70's, 80's some 90's. I have an idea where I what field I want to go into... Business or Law. Can I get some help about the rotation of my courses??? I need to know if this order is well rounded. Thank you. :)

-I'll be dropping one course for a spare

Grade 11
For Summer 2012...
Functions Math Grade 11
Grade 12
English 12U
Writer's Craft 12U
Advance Functions 12U
Accounting 12M
Business Leadership 12M
Business International 12M
Exercise Science U
*Biology Grade 11U
Grade 12
For Summer 2013...
Biology Grade 12
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Rela Rela
If you really sure you want to go into business or law, drop biology and don't waste your summer before university in school. If you want to get into any decent business program, you will need calculus and vectors. My only suggestion is that you drop biology and put in calculus instead.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of earthlover94 earthlover94
good choice taking writer's craft!! i regret not taking it SOOO much!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of NanaChengles NanaChengles

@earthlover94 wrote
good choice taking writer's craft!! i regret not taking it SOOO much!

)
I'm really really looking forward in taking it. Mostly cause of the teacher teaching it to.
Was this helpful? Yes 0