yconic - HELP GRADE 12 COURSES
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

HELP GRADE 12 COURSES

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
hi, i wanted to ask that are the following courses ok for gr 12, as i want to become a CA and really like business:

Calculus
Advanced Functions
English
Accounting
International Business
Economics
Data Management- i want to take data in the summer, how hard is it?
or should i take it in normal semester, but that would mean 2 maths in one semester, pls give me some advice.

If i take data in normal semester then should i take English in the summer, i want to have i spare each semester. pls advice me on if you think that the courses are balanced out or are they all very difficult.

can u also rate how difficult you think my next year would be from a scale from 1 to 10.

thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of bcd92 bcd92
Yes, these courses seem perfectly fine for the career path you aspire for. Double check with the programs you will/have apply/applied for. As it goes for Data Management, my teachers have told me that it is the easiest math course out of all three math courses (AF, Calc, Data). Now, it depends on you if you can handle two math courses in one semester. I have Calc and Data next semester, so I can’t really tell you how hard it will be. If I could repeat grade 11 again, I would take Advanced Functions second semester of grade 11 and be in touch with previous grade 12 students for notes and such. In summer, I would take English and get TWO GRADE 12 math courses completed. Now to me that is a smart plan as you can have spares in your grade 12 year and repeat courses or whatever if required. I would also advise you to make use of your summer wisely and maybe if math is not your strong subject hire a tutor for Calc. Anyhow, the ratings really depends on how much effort you put in. Each and every course is challenging at some point in time. Work hard and don’t spare even a minute if you want to get accepted to the BEST programs offered here in Canada. Good luck (:
Was this helpful? Yes 0