yconic - Help me choose my path! :)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Help me choose my path! :)

A photo of NiceGuy11 NiceGuy11
Hi! Im currently in gr. 11. Im just wondering if the university of waterloo offers any Conc. Ed program. If yes how good is it?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Cuiter23 Cuiter23

@NiceGuy11 wrote
Hi! Im currently in gr. 11. Im just wondering if the university of waterloo offers any Conc. Ed program. If yes how good is it?

Not sure, although they do have an education program like every other university.

I would consider Queen's Trent ConEd if your avgs are high enough.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Ba Ba Blue Ba Ba Blue
Waterloo does not have a faculty of education, but they do have a sort of concurrent program. It is a third-year entry program, offered jointly with Queen's. Please refer to http://educ.queensu.ca/teachereducation/howtoapply/concurrent/waterloo.html for more information on how to apply. Of course, if you're interested in Queen's education programs then it might be good to look at Queen's and Queen's-Trent concurrent education programs. They are all excellent programs that will get you to a career as a teacher - you can't go wrong :).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AlbertoWeiler AlbertoWeiler
I think University of Waterloo doesn't offer this program. I would like to suggest you to opt Queen's University for this program. Students apply in their last year of secondary school for entrance into an undergraduate program called the Concurrent Education Program. In this program, students take courses towards an Arts and Science degree and an Education degree. If you want to get more information then you may get reference from here http://www.thedegreeexperts.com/online-degree.aspx
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of syrupticious syrupticious

@NiceGuy11 wrote

Just pick any program at waterloo, such as physics, and then apply for teacher's college that offers concurrent Ed. That's what my physics teacher did.
Was this helpful? Yes 0