yconic - Help me decide my future!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Help me decide my future!

A photo of BillyShears BillyShears
I like math, gym, horses, U2, Pawn Stars, [insert more irrelevant information here]. I have a 90 average and I am in grade 12. What program and school should I go to? I trust internet people with my future. I have a condition by which I can only remake common topics on forums but I cannot use google to reliably research post secondary schools on my own.

Please, no trolling.

Was this helpful? Yes 0
18 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of slader23 slader23
How much do you like math or gym? What courses are you taking? Do you like animals? If you like math than I suggest doing accounting, finance or economics in university :brilsmurf =.= really late right now lol, If you like gym than maybe kinesiology or even sports management:bball: . If you like animals like and are taking bio and chem than why not become a vet this way you can be around them and help them all day.:cat: In the end what you want to do in the future is entirely your decision so really think about it because what you career you choose will probably be what you will be doing for the rest of your life :cheers: so do what you love the most!

Happy Holidays!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
If i don't troll trolls, it makes me a troll too :shaking:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
Billy here goes to McMaster, so it's probably not worth your time answering him.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion
It's funny cause of troll.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of BillyShears BillyShears
No matter how obvious I make these, I still always get at least one person to fall for it, like slader23.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion
Must be AC Slater.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of slader23 slader23

@BillyShears wrote
No matter how obvious I make these, I still always get at least one person to fall for it, like slader23.

/b]

Damn u got me there :P should have read more carefully [insert more irrelevant information here]. lol.... AC slater lmao ha
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of tcundy tcundy
every year while growing up we have been asked what we want to be when we grow up. when we reach grade twelve, most of us still don't know the answer to that question. it's a scary thought having to decide our future by applying to university and picking a program, but i do believe some of the decisions we make now will be the best we make in our lifetime. to decide on a future i think all you have to do is think about your interests. try to get into something that you love to do, that way it won't be a pain to go to work everyday. do the things that you want to do and don't do something for someone else or you will regret that decision. take your time in figuring things out. i know that they expect us to have it all figured out so quickly, but there really is no rush to the rest of your life.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion
>_________________________________________________________________________________________<
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of lowexpectations lowexpectations
lmaolmaolmao.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of RobinS RobinS
If anyone is studying dietetics, how are you finding it?
challenging?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Chemistry Chemistry
Just remember that you don't HAVE to go to university. You can always just go to college and get something like a technical degree. Heck, you don't even need post secondary education. If you're something like an entrepreneur, just go out into the workforce right out of high school. Don't let the 90 average fool you into doing something you don't want to do.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
you could be a horse pawn star
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MaybeMelody MaybeMelody
Sounds to me like you ought to start your own forum, and somehow make money for it... ;P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MaybeMelody MaybeMelody
Take a general arts course, that way you can make your decision later. I personally took a year off between high school and university, because I didn't know either.
One helpful thing is that website you used in careers class, the online aptitude test. I know it's kind of ridiculous, gives you options from every possible field... but it's a start. You can get a lot of good ideas from there.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted