yconic - Help me pick??
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Help me pick??

A photo of rhinewww rhinewww
I got accepted to both Laurier BBA and Queens computing, and I have no idea which path I want to take :/
What are the pros and cons of each programs and their ranking in terms of their own field?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of g93 g93
I wouldn't be worried about which program is better in its respective field, I would be worrying about which path I would prefer to take.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rhinewww rhinewww

@g93 wrote
I wouldn't be worried about which program is better in its respective field, I would be worrying about which path I would prefer to take.

I know :/
If I go to Laurier, it's going to be for accounting, and I don't know how much I'm going to enjoy that versus software design at Queens. I'm also thinking about the possibility of transferring from computing to commerce in second year but I heard the chances are very slim.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@rhinewww wrote
I got accepted to both Laurier BBA and Queens computing, and I have no idea which path I want to take :/
What are the pros and cons of each programs and their ranking in terms of their own field?

Just like what g93 said, you should decide what field you want to pursue.

Now, Queen's has a strong computing program, so if you are worried about it being an inferior program, don't be.

Laurier BBA is also very strong (you can ask g93 why or check out his 2000+ posts about it).

Was this helpful? Yes 0