yconic - HELP PLEASE!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

HELP PLEASE!

A photo of heesoup heesoup
Hi everyone, I am working on a law project in which I have to explain the intoxication defence and I was wondering if any of you knew of any movies that show someone using intoxication as a defence for a crime or that shows the character committing many crimes or doing bad things because they are wasted. I would really appreciate any feedback and movie titles! Thank you!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of estatia estatia
+1!
Any feedback or suggestion will be welcomed and greatly appreciated!
Please help!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion
Same project, same signature...

Questionable.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of estatia estatia
There happens to be a chance that we may be from the same school.
There also happens to be a thing called a 'group project'...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jsoungie jsoungie

@Zion wrote

Questionable.

Well questionable or not -not that it matters really- it's still just a question needing an answer.
I could only think of two movies, One being the new movie limitless, not that he got caught but he was high and couldn't remember what happened and his sketch was released as a suspect in the murder. Some girl he saw that same night was killed in the hotel he was with her in. Another is Goodfellas, but he got paranoid and high on coke which led to his inevitable arrest.
Wish I could help out more I know there have been some Law and Order:SVU episodes of this but there have been so many seasons.
Hope that may slightly help. Good luck you two
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup

@jsoungie wrote

@Zion wrote

Questionable.

Well questionable or not -not that it matters really- it's still just a question needing an answer.
I could only think of two movies, One being the new movie limitless, not that he got caught but he was high and couldn't remember what happened and his sketch was released as a suspect in the murder. Some girl he saw that same night was killed in the hotel he was with her in. Another is Goodfellas, but he got paranoid and high on coke which led to his inevitable arrest.
Wish I could help out more I know there have been some Law and Order:SVU episodes of this but there have been so many seasons.
Hope that may slightly help. Good luck you two

Thanks so much! I will go through the episodes of SVU! :D My fav prime time tv show!
Was this helpful? Yes 0