yconic - HELP! Protfolio !!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

HELP! Protfolio !!!

A photo of SueM SueM
Hey, so I wanted to apply to the Bachelor of Applied Arts- Creative Advertisement at Humber College. I was reading what I need for my portfolio and I have it all done...now I want to email it. They said to do it electronically but....problem is, they really haven't give an email at all. :|

I called in, but they're closed for the Holidays till Jan 2nd. I also emailed the program coordinator but he hasn't gotten back to me, probably because it's the holiday.

here is a link to the sites program: http://www.humber.ca/program/bachelor-applied-arts-creative-advertising#admission-requirements

Really confused...is anyone else going through this with any of their electronically sent protfolios? Was the link(email) on the website for you? Or did you have to call in to get it?

Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of bizgirl bizgirl
Hey,

I'm also interested in this program and was also unable to find an email of some sort. You will have to keep searching or wait till their offices open to contact them or email the institution.

Also, have you applied already through OntarioColleges.ca? If so, they possibly will contact you and provide an email to send the portfolio to. There is still time though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0