yconic - Help!!!! Uoft St George Life Sci with 88.33%
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Help!!!! Uoft St George Life Sci with 88.33%

A photo of salimush salimush
Just wanted to get you opinions. With midterms coming around, i've gotten into 2 of my universities, but i really want to get into UofT, st george for Life Science my avarage is 88.3%. It would have been alot higher (like around 92-93) but i only have a 73 in calculus which is prereq, so it dragged my avarage down. So anyways my first two colleges choices for st george are Innis and New college. So with my 88% do you guys think i have a chance getting into UofT st george. Honest opinions please.

P.S Also i couldnt differentiate between the diff colleges at St George. which is more competitve, is it too late to switch my order choices? I hope to double major in near east civilizations( humanities and psych in life sci, so which college would be most suitable for me.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
This is posted in the totally wrong thread, but it's okay.

You're still safe for UT with your 88.33, trust me. I applied for UTSG Life Sci at Vic last year with around an 89 and I got in first round (in early March). I am from out of province though, if that makes all the difference. I had the same problem as you did. I had around 92-93 as well bu with Calculus, it dragged my average down quite a bit.

With respect to colleges, I think Trinity and Vic are probably the most competitive ones.
Was this helpful? Yes 0