yconic - Help!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Help!

A photo of Rya Rya
Hi, guys
so basically im freaking out because some of my friends and other people got accepted to Mac life science and UofT. I didnt hear back from them yet. My marks were decent too

Grade 11:
Eng:87, Chem:85, Bio:85, Com Sci: 97, Phy:92,Function:93 and Env Sci:94 Avg=90

Grade 12:
Adv func: 90, Chem: 90, Bio: 90, Com sci: 93, Eng: 93 AVG=91.2

Is anyone else in the same situation as me? And most importantly my freinds who got accepted only had low 80s.

BTW, I just changed my college rankings for UofT St. George today, that is also fine right?

Im freaking out, so please help.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of idotknow idotknow
UfT life science cut off is low 80s. But Mac Life science cut off is high 80s. You will get into booth I think. Just be patient and wait. Sometime universities do random acceptance lol.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Rya Rya

@idotknow wrote
UfT life science cut off is low 80s. But Mac Life science cut off is high 80s. You will get into booth I think. Just be patient and wait. Sometime universities do random acceptance lol.

thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of superstar2011 superstar2011
idotknow makes a good point. It takes time for faculties to read over all the applications. Don't worry, you'll get in before you know it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0