yconic - HELPPP WATERWOO HASN'T ACCEPTED ME YET HELP
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

HELPPP WATERWOO HASN'T ACCEPTED ME YET HELP

A photo of FijiB FijiB
OMG guys my avg is like 98.5% and waterwoo hasn't accepted me to software / electrical engineering yet!!
My lowest mark is english (97.5) because my teacher was a jew. I forgot to bring him coffee one day. omg im such a bad person.
But I have 100% in physics and math because not only are they my favourite subject, but i pleasure my professor every day.
someone tell me if ill be accepted soon please :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of 2012Applicant 2012Applicant

@FijiB wrote
OMG guys my avg is like 98.5% and waterwoo hasn't accepted me to software / electrical engineering yet!!
My lowest mark is english (97.5) because my teacher was a jew. I forgot to bring him coffee one day. omg im such a bad person.
But I have 100% in physics and math because not only are they my favourite subject, but i pleasure my professor every day.
someone tell me if ill be accepted soon please :(

For a regular forum, that's a straight 0/10, as in "Wow, you're trying WAY too hard". But I guess some people may have believed you here so maybe it's more of a 1/10 or 2/10.

It's mostly in the tone; for some reason I read that sarcastically when I believe you were going for more of a worried tone to make it seem more real. The use of religious and sexual slander is probably the nail in the coffin. Your vocabulary was pretty good - you used a bit too many capitals to pull off the true half-wit tone, but the use of shorthand and grammar was perfect.

Now sign up using a different Email and post in Stress Therapy with a similar topic, but using these guidelines for a better effect.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of computerengineer computerengineer
Wow you must be really smart to get 100 in physics and math. How do u get 97.5 tho? WTF? Im sure you wil get into software engineering. Most of the offers go out this month. JUst relax and everything will be good.

LOL.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of seasharp seasharp
I'm going to say this is a troll response to this thread.
Was this helpful? Yes 0