yconic - Hey guys, I need Help!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Hey guys, I need Help!!

A photo of thewell thewell
Hey....I was just wondering if there is anyone who is foreign to english-speaking country here. I just need help... I'm in university, however, I having difficulties with my english. How did you guys study for english??? like speaking, writing, hearing etc etc.... Any tips? It would be great if i have english-speaking friend around me...however I don't...Is there any tips that I could learn english??? Any advice is welcome. Thanks in advance...
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
Lol, posted this in the wrong place. But anyways..

Uhmmm.. the easiest and fastest way to learn English is just to practice it. Speak it as often as you can, whenever you find the opportunity to. I know a few people who's first language isn't English, and they're often afraid to speak it because they don't want people, like me, who's first language is English, to make fun of them or mock them. But honestly, I could care less. If I can understand what you're trying to get across, it's fine. If the grammar is wrong, I'll help correct it, but other than that.. it's all good. Over time, you start picking up on your mistakes as you will probably make the same mistakes over and over.
Was this helpful? Yes 0