yconic - High School School Spirit ->University
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

High School School Spirit ->University

A photo of rachelb rachelb
If you went to a high school with an extreme amount of spirit and want to continue that through your university experience.. what university has amazing spirit?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
22 replies

A photo of g93 g93
Western
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of 123abcuwo 123abcuwo
Western, Queen's, Mac, Guelph, Laurier
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of inthemaking inthemaking
Queen's
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion

@123abcuwo wrote
Western, Queen's, Mac, Guelph, Laurier

+1

McGill isn't bad either, if you want a school outside of Ontario.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Qq Qq
Brock wins this hands down
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of marisa09270 marisa09270
i'm comming from a highschool with absoulutly no spirit!!! so any university spirit would be a step up from what im used to. I heard ,though ,that york has great spirit within their individual colleges...esp the engeniring program
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of tamaraleiva tamaraleiva
I hope so ! I'm like crazy for spirit & want to go there, i'll die if there is none! :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mnagao mnagao
I also want to go to a University with lots of school spirit. I have always enjoyed school spirit in elementary school and in high school and I want to enjoy University (without getting too crazy). I want to have lots of fun, but still focus on my studies. Either way, I'm sure University will be a great experience and I can't wait to live away from home :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of vNIELSEN vNIELSEN
Bishop Reding in milton had soo much school spirit, I hope the university I go to has the same!

Hopefully: Guelph!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jennycowley jennycowley
Ryerson is my first choice, I really hope they have school spirit! I'm on Student Council at my school so I'm bacially a spokesperson for spirit ahha
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MC MC

@Qq wrote
Brock wins this hands down

This makes me want to go here even more
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Stevie Stevie
I've heard that both Western and Queen's definitely have a lot of school spirit.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I go to Queen's, and its true, we bleed tricolour.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I go to U of T and although we don't put a ton of emphasis on sports we DO have spirit! At U of Toronto you belong to a "college" which is your community while here and there is TONS os spirit within each college, even between them!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
^ but not campuswide :/ except when we're trash talking the other campuses. oh well lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of CJMillette CJMillette
Lakehead University for SURE! Just go to any of our games and you'll find a full house. Especially with our men's hockey, Lakehead sports are popular throughout the city so you'll always find a crowd!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of karapalmer karapalmer
Acadia University for sure :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of peterv peterv
UofT looked pretty good during frosh week :/
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of hayleyrobateau hayleyrobateau
My friend goes to Western, and before the sporting events, kids paint themselves entirely purple. If that's not spirit, I don't know what is...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kurtisw13 kurtisw13
thanks for the advise
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of michelles michelles
My school has no spirit :/
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cierrasmyth cierrasmyth
I'm gunna have to say Queens and Guelph have some pretty big school spirit. But Western does too.
Western's school clothes are lulu lemon from what I heard but from what I've seen, Guelph has the best clothes!
Was this helpful? Yes 0