yconic - Highest average rejected by Schulich?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Highest average rejected by Schulich?

A photo of ilikeyork ilikeyork
just wondering
does anyone know people with 92+ 93+s and got rejected by schulich?
and what was the highest average?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of TegtheCoolDude TegtheCoolDude
My friend got a deferral with a 92% She eventually got in, but her acceptance came in after she accepted her offer to laurier in like early June. GL! :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of TMLeafs TMLeafs
I was told at the University fair by a rep from Schulich that their lowest acceptance for last year was 92%, and the previous year was 91.5
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@TMLeafs wrote
I was told at the University fair by a rep from Schulich that their lowest acceptance for last year was 92%, and the previous year was 91.5

i went there 2, they said the cut off was higher every year (by 0.5)
and they said last year the median was 92.5 so highhhh
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Subtle Subtle

@ilikeyork wrote

@TMLeafs wrote

i went there 2, they said the cut off was higher every year (by 0.5)
and they said last year the median was 92.5 so highhhh

LOL this is why I dislike Schulich, they boost themselves with high entrance averages when there are acceptances as low as 90.83%.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of aeryn aeryn

@TMLeafs wrote

Not true. The median average was 92.5, but the lowest isn't as high as 92. The academic advisers I talked to said that for this year, the cutoff was 91.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

its strange people in the same year , some say 92is enough and some say even 93is risky.
but in the past 6months ive been searching through forums and i never saw anyone saying rejected with 92+
Was this helpful? Yes 0