yconic - history courses at UWO
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

history courses at UWO

A photo of figureskater99 figureskater99
Hi- im going into first year biomed and for my elective i chose history 1805E (history of science). i was just wondering if anyone has taken it and would recommend it/thoughts on the course.
people are saying it will be too much work-should i just switch to psychology for an 'easier' mark?? i did look at the course outline for 1805E and it does look interesting and requires one longer essay and 2 shorter essays.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of Quiz Quiz

@figureskater99 wrote
Hi- im going into first year biomed and for my elective i chose history 1805E (history of science). i was just wondering if anyone has taken it and would recommend it/thoughts on the course.
people are saying it will be too much work-should i just switch to psychology for an 'easier' mark?? i did look at the course outline for 1805E and it does look interesting and requires one longer essay and 2 shorter essays.

Take geography 1100. I'm not joking about this one like I was about calculus 1501. This course, you can actually sleep your way through and pretty much ace it. I finished with 78. If I was actually awake all of second semester, I would've had at least 85.
Was this helpful? Yes 0