yconic - HORRIBLE Grade 11 Marks
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

HORRIBLE Grade 11 Marks

A photo of greatwallpaul greatwallpaul
Unfortunately, I have a grade 11 average of ~70%. (**SUICIDE** marks for most of you I know :compress: )

Due to personal reasons, my grades slipped drastically academically in grades 10 and 11, unfortunately. (Usually straight-A's)

Currently, I already have a top 6 completed credits with an average 94.3%

After this semester this should be approx. 96% hopefully

How will this affect when I receive my offers?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of ktel ktel
You're saying you grade 12 average is 94% and your grade 11 is low? Grade 11 should have no effect on your final offers
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@ktel wrote
You're saying you grade 12 average is 94% and your grade 11 is low? Grade 11 should have no effect on your final offers

I know but when will I get my offers?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ktel ktel
Probably later rather than sooner, as early acceptance can be based on grade 11 marks, but if you already have 6 grade 12 courses completed, then maybe sooner. It's hard to say. Plus you don't even say what programs or schools
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@ktel wrote
Probably later rather than sooner, as early acceptance can be based on grade 11 marks, but if you already have 6 grade 12 courses completed, then maybe sooner. It's hard to say. Plus you don't even say what programs or schools

Ivey AEO
Laurier BBA
McMaster Marketing
Guelph Food & Agriculture Business
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted