yconic - How About My Own Scholarship In My Own Name?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

How About My Own Scholarship In My Own Name?

A photo of jpaulton jpaulton
Calling all sponsors! How about making my own scholarship, what an honor it would be to get my own scholarship in my name! What a dream :bball: :batman: :batman: :albino:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of VegaKrazmych VegaKrazmych
Don't you have to provide the money when you create a scholarship?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ilegallybrunette ilegallybrunette
Well some scholarships are named after a person in honour of them, so they don't have to necessarily pay. A lot of scholarships are already named after many influential people but they don't pay for it. Although mind you, alot of them are dead when the scholarship is named after them.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of VegaKrazmych VegaKrazmych

@ilegallybrunette wrote
Well some scholarships are named after a person in honour of them, so they don't have to necessarily pay. A lot of scholarships are already named after many influential people but they don't pay for it. Although mind you, alot of them are dead when the scholarship is named after them.

This was what I believed. Who knows, maybe if some of us are extraordinarily successful, we'll get some named after us that the next generation will pursue. :bball:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I totally agree wouldn't that be awesome.:cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MrsCasanova MrsCasanova
i want a scholarship in my name too! They could call it "Stephanie's Scholarship of Awesomeness" lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of DerrickMcKee DerrickMcKee
Just throwin this out there, but with all the other more serious threads on here, this one definitely made me laugh. I just posted in a thread about stress relievers and this definitely falls into that category :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0