yconic - How are UTSG guys?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

How are UTSG guys?

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Any hot ones?
just to clarify i'm into white guys lololol.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
22 replies

A photo of Phase Phase
Should have went to UWO or Queen's. UTSG is no place for bimbos.
Was this helpful? Yes 1

@Phase wrote
Should have went to UWO or Queen's. UTSG is no place for bimbos.

LOL you think that just because i asked about guys i'm a bimbo? Seriously, what's wrong with asking? It's not like the only thing university is about is learning. There are social aspects you know. And clearly since i got in, i'm not retarded.

Tell me, why is it that when guys ask about hot girls it's seen as completely acceptable?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Phase Phase

@Treemonkey wrote

LOL you think that just because i asked about guys i'm a bimbo? Seriously, what's wrong with asking? It's not like the only thing university is about is learning. There are social aspects you know. And clearly since i got in, i'm not retarded.

And that's why "party" schools exist. UTSG is not a party school, it is a world-class respected research institution that is only suitable to those academically inclined. The vast majority of the students attending UTSG are not there to party but are there to learn and get a world-class education.

@Treemonkey wrote
Tell me, why is it that when guys ask about hot girls it's seen as completely acceptable?

I still would have called you out if you were a guy and asked about hot girls at UTSG instead.
Was this helpful? Yes 1

[quote=Phase]
@Treemonkey wrote

And that's why "party" schools exist. UTSG is not a party school, it is a world-class respected research institution that is only suitable to those academically inclined. The vast majority of the students attending UTSG are not there to party but are there to learn and get a world-class education.

Where did i ever mention that my main goal is to party? I'm sorry if i gave off that impression, since i was simply asking out of curiosity. I'm sure you've wondered the same thing about girls, only you've never said it out loud.
However, this is off topic. If you have nothing to contribute to this thread except for unfounded assumptions, please go away.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Phase Phase

@Treemonkey wrote
Where did i ever mention that my main goal is to party? I'm sorry if i gave off that impression, since i was simply asking out of curiosity. I'm sure you've wondered the same thing about girls, only you've never said it out loud.
However, this is off topic. If you have nothing to contribute to this thread except for unfounded assumptions, please go away.

My inferences are not based on unfounded assumptions but rather clear implications made in your post. You asked if UTSG has "hot guys" and I replied that you're better of at UWO or Queen's as you're in for quite the disappointment come Septembre. Unless, you find "nerds" attractive, which I highly doubt. Ergo, I contributed to the thread. Also, stop projecting. I couldn't careless whether UTSG has "hot girls". I, like most students, came for an education, not to fool around and waste my tuition.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Phase wrote

@Treemonkey wrote

My inferences are not based on unfounded assumptions but rather clear implications made in your post. You asked if UTSG has "hot guys" and I replied that you're better of at UWO or Queen's as you're in for quite the disappointment come Septembre. Unless, you find "nerds" attractive, which I highly doubt. Ergo, I contributed to the thread. Also, stop projecting. I couldn't careless whether UTSG has "hot girls". I, like most students, came for an education, not to fool around and waste my tuition.

You replied that i'm better off at Queen's or UWO because i'm a "bimbo". Nowhere did you say i'm better off at those places because i don't find nerds attractive. I think you should remove that stick from your butt and chill. You can work hard in university, get good grades, and have a sliver of a social life at the same time.
You should try it sometime.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Phase Phase

@Treemonkey wrote

You replied that i'm better off at Queen's or UWO because i'm a "bimbo". Nowhere did you say i'm better off at those places because i don't find nerds attractive. I think you should remove that stick from your butt and chill. You can work hard in university, get good grades, and have a sliver of a social life at the same time.
You should try it sometime.

An intelligent girl would know that "hot" is highly variable. Only a bimbo would think "hot" is universal and that all those who post would share their standards of what constitutes "hot".
Was this helpful? Yes 0

You should've chosen Queen's or UWO. It's nothing against you, it's just UofT has a large population of Asians. Unless you're interested in Asians you will be disappointed.

Phase is mostly right but he's being a bit of a douche about it. =P
Was this helpful? Yes 1

A photo of Quiz Quiz

@Treemonkey wrote
Any hot ones?
just to clarify i'm into white guys lololol.

Sigh... The same as at any other university/college/community college. Don't ask ignorant questions such as this. End thread.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of deathangel deathangel

@Daruki35 wrote
You should've chosen Queen's or UWO. It's nothing against you, it's just UofT has a large population of Asians. Unless you're interested in Asians you will be disappointed.

That statement only applies to faculties such as commerce, engineering, economics.
It really depends on the major OP is going into.

But personally, I don't find guys in UTSG that attractive. Probably I'm not interested in North American(white/asian/black) guys, because the only crush I had is a Scottish Norweigan guy.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
hot? not really. there are smart guys though, which imo > dumb "hot" ones.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of lashes lashes

@deathangel wrote

@Daruki35 wrote

That statement only applies to faculties such as commerce, engineering, economics.
It really depends on the major OP is going into.

But personally, I don't find guys in UTSG that attractive. Probably I'm not interested in North American(white/asian/black) guys, because the only crush I had is a Scottish Norweigan guy.

What the HELL is that supposed to mean?! You had a thing for the norweigan guy??? Is that why you had your eyes closed during our marathon fornication-fest right before you took off for HK!?!? And is that why you demanded I talk like Sean Connery and whisper sweet nothings into your ears while I ruffled up your petticoats!?! UGH! I HATE YOU!!! DON'T YOU DARE SHOW YOU FACE AROUND MY SCHOOL, YOU EUROCENTRIC HUSSIE!

YOU AND I ARE THROUGH!!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
Wait... dangel you were cheating on me with lashes AND liked the norwegian guy?

My heart is broken. Shattered into a million pieces. :'(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jesushchrist jesushchrist
we are...godly...ha
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@kraken wrote
Wait... dangel you were cheating on me with lashes AND liked the norwegian guy?

My heart is broken. Shattered into a million pieces. :'(

lol.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ktel ktel
I'm pretty sure there are thousands of hot guys in Toronto.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Unless, you find "nerds" attractive, which I highly doubt.

Some of us "nerds" are attractive lol haha...though ill admit im probably the one of the only white guys in engineering. But I dont plan on finding much in the way of chicks at uoft. Which is why im friends with loads of western girls :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL5NhPc3Q78
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken

@jesushchrist wrote
we are...godly...ha

only the divinity students.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Phase wrote

@Treemonkey wrote

HAHAHAHAHA, nope.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Ozinator Ozinator
No offence, but for someone going to UofT StG that was a really stupid question. The answer is OBVIOUSLY YES. You'll find attractive people at any university.... *facepalm*
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of fruitpunch9 fruitpunch9
I'd say u of t has lots of hot non-straight guys that are super attractive
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
^ but not very many hot straight ones? at trin at least. :/ there are smart ones though which I guess is better.
Was this helpful? Yes 0