yconic - How are you all still waiting for waterloo engineering?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

How are you all still waiting for waterloo engineering?

A photo of mechboyy mechboyy
I got into mechanical engineering with an 88% average on 3/14... and i finished my AIF past the previous recommended date (it was recommended to be due by Feb. 18th and I handed it in the 24th). Anyway, if you guys have 90+ averages how are you still waiting on waterloo engineering?

Edit: for those who got accepted, what residence are you going to put as your first choice?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of wendy94 wendy94
well i have a 92% average, but im waiting because i didnt have my physics mark in.
i know they use the gr.11 mark, but i didnt have that one either.
so this semester, i did gr.11 and gr.12 physics together, and so im still waiting for an acceptance!
congrats on your acceptance though!
i wanna live in V1 or Rev :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of YipAlpha YipAlpha
From what I've heard, Rev is the party residence while V1 is the studying/math/engineering residence. Although, my first choice is Conrad Grebel! :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of LRooke LRooke
Because UW admissions is filled with retards.

I wonder if they know who I am.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Chovester Chovester
I got accepted into Software Engineering back in March 8th I think... and I finished my AIF the day before the final deadline o_O.. I had around 89% average in my first term and now I have around 93% (second term)
I'm applying to St.Jerome's or St.Paul's :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of claudiapedraza claudiapedraza
im still waiting for management eng and my aveg is around 86.5
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of k4show k4show
I'm still waiting for mechatronics and my average was 93.67 :(. I think it was because out of the required classes I only had advanced functions and physics last semester. Also my gr11 english and chem marks were a bit low (82 and 88 respectively).
Was this helpful? Yes 0